Bought several items and within just a month furniture starting falling apart.Sold me which I was told a Leather Recliner come to find out it was a Durablend Bonded Leather.

Chair started Peeling and it took 4 months for them to replace and when they did it wasn't the same recliner. I was told the one I purchased had been Discontinued. Not 1 but 3 Comforter sets all came apart. Never washed or used them just put them on the beds.

I would never recommend this company especially the one in Lumberton NC to anyone.

I would send you to the local Goodwill or Rent a Center first.Never Shop Here!!!!'

Review about: Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Kimbrells Furniture?

Comments

Mypillow - Pillow Review Mypillow "...I despise "My Pillow" I cringe every time I hear this guy!I bought one of them for $50 and it is a piece of trash..." Read more Mypillow - Patented interlocking fill scam Mypillow "I Do not like my pillow it got more firm every time it was washed.Was not getting anywhere with customer service so I decided to do a little surgery on..." Read more My experience with CliqStudios has been excellent. CliqStudios "I spent a considerable amount of time shopping around including quotes from Lowes and Home Depot for shaker style kitchen cabinets. I used Kraftmaid as the comparison. The retail quote..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more